Once used by seafarers to predict oncoming storms, this historical device responds to atmospheric fluctuations to forecast the weather! How to Predict the Weather: Clear liquid: Bright and clear weather.
- Cloudy liquid: Cloudy, possible thunderstorms & rain.
- Small dots in the liquid: Humid or foggy weather.
- Large flaky crystals: Cloudy skies, snow in winter.
- Threads of crystals at the top: Windy weather.
- Crystals at the bottom Frost may be becoming.
- 17.8 X 7.8 X 19.3cm
- Glass With Beechwood Base
Keep out of reach of children.
Read safety directions.