New Ulster Weavers WILDWOOD Oven Glove Gauntlet
Made in the UK, Ulster Weavers is one of Ireland's longest standing home textiles companies. Established in 1880, the company quickly earned a reputation throughout the early 1900s for manufacturing the best Irish linen the world had ever known. Ulster Weavers has been officially supplying their napery to Queen Elizabeth since 1995. Truly British in style and quality, Ulster Weavers has a delightful range of aprons, tea towels, oven mitts, mugs and kettle cosies.
37 x 20 x 2cm
- Made from cotton and polyester.
- This popular woodland theme features cool tones of blue and green. These are subtly contrasted by warming browns and oranges to give a sense of seasonal change within in the kitchen.
- Will protect your hands from hot dishes and plates in the kitchen. The gauntlet also comes with a handy hanging loop. Match back with other items from the Wildwood range for a cohesive look.
- Cold machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not dry clean.
- Made in the United Kingdom.